I don't actually know if anyone's interested in these, but I have some designs I don't have the motivation to make into actual OCs, and don't want to keep them as just designs, so bam! Adoptables.
- Needless to say, please ask to adopt.
- Try to limit the amount you take! It's no fun if someone takes all of the designs.
- I want to make sure these are put to good use! I would like to hear at least a quick summary of what you have planned for them! I have a few tidbits for some of them, but you can disregard these. I just like spouting my ideas.
- A name would also be nice for the ones I haven't named myself!
- Please don't be rude if I happen to decline your offer. I don't think this is likely to happen, but just in case...
- You're allowed to tweak the desi…
Read more >
Well, I'm making another character! And oops, it's not even that ARMS kid I was thinking about making. I've already posted art of her on the GH Amino, but that's not important. Thing is, I don't want her to room with Mora. Not out of them not getting along (like Nadir and Psyche), but I just feel they shouldn't room together.
Sooo, does anyone require some roomates?Read more >
(blank version can be found here) Read more >
I don't know why, but I kinda feel like making more OCs for this dumb lil wiki.
Because, y'know, it's not like I'm neglecting Merylin, Amygdala, and Anna enough already.
I have three ideas, two of which I've brought up a bit already:
- A child of Miitopia's Great Sage who's actually quite eager to get to the ending of their story. A difficult one to design, perhaps, but I have an idea for them. And no, said idea is not basing them off the mii I used for them in my game (which is Sapphire, for the record).
- Some ARMS character's child. It's a very vague idea, I admit. I just know I'm not going for Ribbon Girl, Twintelle, or Lola Pop, because I have enough performer characters here already... and the Ribbon thing could get a bit confusing. I probably won't do …
FJNK I want to post Nadir and Psyche. Really badly. I just need roommates for them.
And before you tell me they should room together, trust me. These two won't work. Nadir would probably end up destroying something if they did.Read more >
Possibly Psyche herself.Psyche is bouncy and cheery, and Nadir... Well, they're the opposite. Roommates who wouldn't result in such an explosive reaction would be best.