|The Game Glitch.|
|Gaming Series of Origins||Eh... The.. Kirby series.|
|Gaming Parentage||The one and only Computor Virus, of course! I mean, we aren't physically related, but I'm sorta their spiritual successor.|
|Age||16 bits, baby!|
|Alignment||Antagonist, I guess. I'm no hero. But I'm not THAT much of a villain. Just a lil' bit of a 4th wall breaking gameception. Y'know, to spice things up! I mean, thinka how boring it'd be if I WASN'T there!|
|Roommate||Marceline Skullheart. She's... Okay, I GUESS.|
|Victorious Moments||Winning any good ol' RPG is great.|
|Knock Out! Moments||People questioning what my real name is. Isn't it obvious? 'The Game Glitch' isn't just some alias, you know! And I'm getting sick and tired of people putting my name down as 'Gigi'. That's dumb. Real dumb.|
|Favored School Subject||Quoteology, of course!|
|Least Favored School Subject||Unknown|
|Allies||Pfft, no one is cool enough.|
|Nemeses||Eh... Like my other sprites, or people I don't like?|
|Favorite Food||I don't really eat.|
|Favorite Beverage||I don't drink, either!|
Oh dear, is GG a vain lil' glitch/virus/program... A vain, arrogant, RPG-obsessed lil' glitch/virus. She thinks she's better than anyone else, and is not above constantly spouting sarcastic remarks from the window showing her speach.
GG is the successor to the Computer Virus from Kirby Super Star and its remake, Super Star Ultra. GG's never actually met them. Moving on.
GG completely gushes over Takashi, and he sure as heck ain't the first person to get such attention. You'd think she'd have learned by now.
- GG has 5 different forms, with two that she's not as keen on showing.
- ... She tends to say 'becames' instead of 'became'.
- Her text box was originally going to be a separate entity from her, poking fun at the glitch at times, but, of course, Lissamel23 managed to change Jazz's mind on this, as it is now how she communicates.
- GG might not have an actual voice, but she can actually make a few noises. Static, beeps, boops, that sort of things. God forbid if she got some voice files.
- When Jazz was making her original 'group' of OCs for the wiki, she had a rough idea. One protagonist, one final boss antagonist, and one normal/mini boss character. In fact, instead of making GG, a snarky little program and spiritual successor of CV, Jazz could have made a kid of Wiz. Whether or not it was because Mirror Worlders mess things up (when she thinks of it now, she thinks it'd mean having to make a kid of the Paint Roller who's practically the opposite, because Mirror World), this idea was quickly scrapped, and Game Glitch happened, because she thought it'd be funnier to have a sassier, rude-for-no-reason-other-than-programming character, because Adeleine's kid was too cheery and Nightmare's kid was too serious. Jazz still has no idea about how this mirror magician would have acted, but it wouldn't be close to GG, and she can say that for sure.
- GG is… Touchy about her HP box, to say the least. Most of the time it's hiding behind her main or message window, probably because she doesn't want anyone to know how weak she actually is, especially in her favoured form(s).
- She is quite bitter about not being able to appear in any version of Team Kirby Clash. Come on, if they're going to quote her predecessor, why can't she show up?