|Gaming Series of Origins||Kirby.|
|Pet(s)||I don't have one.|
|Alignment||Protagonist. Almost the main one.|
|Roommate||Magnilde Klug. Her questioning bothers me, but she's a fine roommate otherwise.|
|Knock Out! Moments||You never know when someone's been possessed by It. Sure, there's a few signs, but it varies from person to person. And, unfortunately, I can get a little distrusting. So it usually ends up with me threatening whatever's in someone. It's gotten me into trouble a lot, especially since it's usually nothing... Thankfully, Headmaster Hand|
|Favored School Subject||Weaponology. Who knows, maybe I'll find something else that I can go to. Maybe a staff... or maybe even a sword! Those'd be way more intimidating than a gem!|
|Least Favored School Subject||Quoteology. It's just useless! And there isn't even any dialogue in my game!|
|Nemeses||It and its kind.|
|Favorite Food||... Ice cream.|
Shard has some trust issues, to put it lightly. She tends to be a bit aloof, and suspicious of most people. If one manages to gain her trust, though, her loyalty shines through her cold exterior. She is incredibly stubborn, and once she has figured out a goal, she will try relentlessly until it is achieved. She can be quite hot headed and hostile, with a bit of a short temper. She is quite observant, and quite paranoid in regards to possession. This combination of traits makes her quick to convince herself that someone is being controlled, and she refuses to show any mercy to whatever entity is doing it.
Shard's relationship with her Ribbon is somewhat strained. Shard's a bit uncomfortable about her, but is rather concerned about what is going on with her and on Ripple Star in general. No one's entirely sure just who Shard's father is, we know that it's definitely not Kirby, and they currently live on Ripple Star.
She doesn't quite trust anyone enough yet. The closest she'll get to friendship is getting very defensive about someone. Kaolin has gotten this treatment before, if only for the fact that the fairy knows very well that there are other beings capable of possession.
Shard used to have a few friends way back when on her home planet, her closest being another fairy, Shaylee. She doesn't tend to talk about her (or even refer to her by name, for that matter).
She claims to "not have time for romance".
- Shard's real name is Crystal.
- Shard wasn't originally going to be made, but Jazz got too attached to her design. Unfortunately for her, this was not the last time such a thing happened.
- Shard is eight inches tall.
- Shard still owns some of her traditional clothes, and they still fit her. She just refuses to wear them away from home.
- Despite her threats, Shard gets nauseous at the sight of blood, especially when she knows she caused it. Fake blood can, unfortunately, cause this reaction in her as well.
- Now, Shard's sort-of-theme would be an in- game tune from The Crystal Shards... Sorta. A remix of the game's true final boss's theme, to be precise. Said remix also resulted in Shard's creation.
- Shard has an uncanny ability to appear out of practically nowhere. No one has asked her how she does it, but most assume that it's the result of what little magic she has.