|Gaming Series of Origins||Kirby.|
|Pet(s)||I don't have one.|
|Alignment||Protagonist. Practically the main one.|
|Roommate||Magnilde Klug. About as annoying as it sounds.|
|Knock Out! Moments||You never know when someone's been possessed by it. Unforch', I'm a little distrusting, meaning I've threatened quite a few students, and of course, it's gotten me into trouble. A lot. Well, excuse me if I care the slightest bit about you.|
|Favored School Subject||Weaponology. Who knows, maybe I'll find something else that I can go to. Maybe a staff... Or maybe even a sword! Those'd be way more intimidating than a gem!|
|Least Favored School Subject||Quoteology. It's just useless! And there isn't even any dialogue in my game!|
|Favorite Food||... Ice cream.|
Shard has some... trust issues, to put it lightly. She tends to be aloof, and suspicious of most people. When one manages to gain her trust, though, her loyalty shines through her cold exterior. She is incredibly stubborn, and once she has figured out a goal, she will try relentlessly until it is achieved. She can be quite hot headed and hostile, with a bit of a short temper. She is quite observent, but also a bit paranoid in regards to possession, and quick to convince herself that someone is being controlled, and she refuses to show any mercy to whatever entity is doing it.
Shard's relationship with her mother, Ribbon, is somewhat strained. Shard's a bit uncomfortable about her, yet is rather concerned about what is going on with her and on Ripple Star in general. No one's entirely sure just who Shard's father is, we know that it's definitely not Kirby, and, whoever they are, they currently live on Ripple Star.
She trusts practically no one enough. Yet. The closest she'll get to friendship is getting rather defensive about someone. Kaolin has gotten this treatment before, if only for the fact that the fairy knows very well that there are other beings capable of possession.
Shard used to have a few friends way back when on her home planet, her closest being another fairy, Shaylee. She doesn't tend to talk about her (or even refer to her by name, for that matter).
She claims to "not have time for romance".
- Shard's real name is Crystal.
- Shard wasn't originally going to be made, but Jazz got too attached to her design. Oops.
- Shard is roughly eight inches tall.
- Shard still owns some of her traditional clothes, and they still fit her. She just refuses to wear them away from home.
- Despite her threats, Shard gets nauseous at the sight of blood, especially when she knows she caused it. Fake blood can, unfortunately, cause this reaction in her as well.
- Now, Shard's sort-of-theme would be an in- game tune from The Crystal Shards... Sorta. A remix of the game's true final boss's theme, to be precise.
- Said remix also resulted in Shard's creation. Jazz stumbled upon this remix, replayed it to death, eventually sketches were made, character was developed, and she mentioned she was weak and had made her.
- Shard has an uncanny ability to appear out of practically nowhere. No one has asked her how she does it, but most assume that it's the result of what little magic she has.