|Merilyn, but, if desired, you can call me 'Mery'.|
|Gaming Series of Origins||Paper Mario... Well, the first three.|
|Gaming Parentage||Merlee. A cuter gal you'll never see. Well, except for maybe me!|
|Age||I'm afraid that it's a mystery!|
|Pet(s)||I don't have one, but I would like to have a little birdie!|
|Alignment||I'm a protagonist, though minor, in actuality.|
|Roommate||That Adrian fellow. He's tries to be nice, considering how aloof is he.|
|Knock Out! Moments||I wouldn't exactly call rhyming my specialty.|
|Favored School Subject||I enjoy Advanced Magic Use, but I doubt that many of the spells will be of much utility.|
|Least Favored School Subject||Drama; the idea of trying to be someone else kind of scares me.|
|Favorite Food||I quite enjoy peaches, so tasty!|
|Favorite Beverage||Crisp, clean water, plain and simple as can be.|
Merilyn and Merlee get along okay, nothing special here. She gets along better with her aunt, Merluvlee, and her uncle, Merlow. She similarly enjoys the company of her grandfather, Merle. Merylin hasn't met up with her great grandfather Merlon in quite a while, but enjoys the very old man's company.
Merilyn seems to try to keep on good terms with most students, however, she doesn't think very highly of traitors and antagonists, and will try to avoid them. And yes, she's aware of Ms. Tenebris, and, frankly, she is not very fond of her, either.
Meri isn't really that interested in romance. Not to say that she wouldn't like to find a special someone someday, she just doesn't want one now. Quite reasonable, in her opinion.
- Merilyn is, fairly obviously, a corruption of the name Marilyn, which had nothing to do with the Shadow Siren of the same name.
- Merilyn's appearance is mostly based off of Super Paper Mario's Merlee.
- Drama was originally going to be her Favorite Subject, but Jazz felt like it suited her better for it to be her Least Favorite Subject.
- Unlike one of Jazz's other characters , Merilyn actually needs her glasses to see, as she is heavily nearsighted.
- Never expect Jazz to write Merilyn's dialogue again. Ever. Rhyming is horrible. She hates it.