|Eve’s the name!|
|Gaming Series of Origins||… Kirby. Ugh.|
|Gaming Parentage||… Well, a couple a noddies, if you’re gonna be literal, but I'm s'pposed to take Marx’s role. He’s pretty cool. Not related, but he taught me some of what I know!|
|Age||Nearly 14. My birthday's pretty late in the year.|
|Pet(s)||'S not common fer Dreamlanders t' have pets.|
|Roommate||Aster... WHY DOES HE HAVE SO MANY HAAAANDS WHY CAN’T I HAVE SOME.|
|Victorious Moments||I really like playin' pranks on the folks 'round here! What’s better than watchin' a Waddler get snare-trapped? Watching one of these tall guys get caught in one! They start flailin', then regain their senses, untie themselves, and then fall on their heads! Better than Dees that just wait, all grumpy- lookin' and junk! Then they ask me to… Idunno, bite the rope, or somethin'. Or just wait for a Kibble, Doo, or anything else that can attack an' break the rope.|
|Knock Out! Moments||Hey, hey, hey! What’s with this 'no hats' thing? And why’re they always bugging me about it? It’s a noddy thing, and anyways, look at some of the other students! There's a chick at normal head level with a hat almost as big as she is! Mine just helps me be seen!|
|Favored School Subject||Drama! I love the stage!... Well, not that I get to do anything on it. Come onnnnn! I know how to act! I have to to be good at my storyyyyy!|
|Least Favored School Subject||Phys. Ed., or whatever we call it 'ere. Anyways, soccer, basketball, dodgeball, whatever, I get mistaken for the ball at least once every time. Jeez, I get that I’m small and round, but I’m not a ball! And it’s not like I liked sports back home, anyways. They’re more eventful here, but NOVA, what’s even the point?|
|Allies||From what I can tell, people don't exactly "like" me.|
|Nemeses||...That blue girl? Idunno... Let's jus' say I have my reasons fer not likin' her or anythin' bout her.|
|Favorite Food||Candycandycandyyy! Anythin' sweet and full of sugar!|
|Favorite Beverage||Eh… Water? I just know givin' me caffeinated drinks isn't a good idea. Especially any type of coffee.|
You know how noddies are? Peaceful, lazy, and unbelievably sleepy. Eve is none of that... Except for the lazy part. Clearly, the most of the time she spent in Dreamland was sleeping or being around Marx, as she's picked up a lot of her current personality from him. Somewhat mean-spirited, (at least trying to be) energetic, and pretty rude at times. She's very much still a child, mostly because she literally slept away the earlier years of her life, which usually leads to others wondering why she's even here or just flat out calling her stupid. Eve won't let that get her down for very long, though. She enjoys playing usually simple pranks on people, finding it hilarious as they try to struggle out of whatever she's cooked up, even if it usually doesn't take long. While she tries to play herself off as cheery, usually she's quite annoyed. She enjoys giving sarcastic or snide remarks from time to time. Eve doesn't get tired very often, but when she does, well it's pretty obvious; she gets more grouchy, and her irises and pupils dilate. And, well, if she's tired enough, she'll unwillingly head back to the usual noddy sleep patterns, AKA barely being able to walk a few steps without falling asleep, which she absolutely hates.
Her parents are just a normal pair of noddies, whom are still snoozing away in Dreamland (No, literally.). Eve doesn't care much for them. She also sees Marx as something of a big brother, even though they aren't related.
She kind of considers Aster to be such, and has gotten to know Kaolin through him, but doesn't get along particularly well with either of them
While Eve tends to get a lot of these, but she particularly hates Daydream, and stays the heck away from her. Which is ironic, seeing how they're both going to have to use the same battlefield.
Eve refuses to get into romance, and she's an aromantic asexual.
- Eve comes from the time of day that’s before night, which seems to be a logical name for a noddy to Jazz.
- The whole ‘get mistaken for the ball’ thing is a reference to the Kirby anime , in which Kirby has (tried to) play soccer with the town’s kids, and ended up getting kicked around.
- Eve's hat is meant to resemble the Beam Ability's hat. This is because of the similarities between Mirror and Beam's hats, and not because you can unlock Marx's hat for a costume for Beam in Kirby Fighters Deluxe, though it might as well have been.
- Eve is the smallest character Jazz has on a wiki, at a mere 6 inches tall. Tiny. Freaking tiny. Smaller than Kirby himself.
- When Eve does sleep (which is considered rarely for her species), she refuses to use pillows for whatever reason. And if she does, she'll usually go inside of them. She blames this on an incident from when she was much younger. A lot younger.
- Eve's headcanon voice is that of Hynden Walc. Why? Kid Icarus Uprising's Viridi. Just search up 'Kid Icarus Quote Battle', or any of Palutena's Guidances with her in them (I'm not sure who you want to think of Pit or Palutena as, but... Eh, oh well.). Childish, not-quite-that-innocent, a bit sassy, but hard enough to sound somewhat hostile. Just ignore the slight echo effect.
- Eve's second quote comes straight from the games' anime... Well, the Japanese version, anyways. See A Ridiculous Toothless Story/A Dental Dilemma. Surprise surprise, Dedede says it after Escargon says that he doesn't know what the pain is like. ("Oh really! Someone's who's healthy doesn't have any sympathy!" "You don't know what the pain is like!" "Pain?" "The suffering of others is the most amusing thing there is.")
- For the most part, if Eve is awake, she's hyper. If you give her more sugar, or even caffeine, she goes into her sugar high mode, which can be a little frightening. The noddy essentially loses all awareness of what she's doing and let's all her energy loose in a blur. (See picture 'Sugar Hiiigh')