|Aster Occultus, at your service.|
|Gaming Series of Origins||Kirby.|
|Gaming Parentage||The Master of Puppetry himself, Taranza.|
|Age||I'm around 50 or so. According to dad, though, my egg was around for way longer than that, had to be magically 'frozen' for whatever reason. Given how long my species lives, I'd say I'm about the age intended to attend... Maybe a bit younger.|
|Pet(s)||I don't think that that'd work out so well.|
|Alignment||Er... Mostly a minor antagonist.|
|Roommate||Don't get me started on her.|
|Knock Out! Moments||I'm kinda scared of the future. Havin' to serve under another tyrant really sounds awful. And I get this really funny feeling around mirrors, I can't quite place it.|
|Favored School Subject||I'm partial to Drama, actually!|
|Least Favored School Subject||Game Combat. We aren't really allowed to use magic, and I am not that strong, physically speaking.|
|Nemeses||I'm pretty sure that little "heir" would count.|
|Favorite Food||Soft things, I suppose. They're easier to eat. Cream puffs are good stress relievers.|
((TBA when Jazz actually feels like typing it out.))
Aster and his dad seem to get along decently, even despite him being a bit distant after the events of Triple Deluxe. He is an only child, and has no idea who his mother might be, and Taranza isn't exactly eager to divulge any information on her.
There's an heir that Aster seems to have forced himself to dread. He hasn't met them yet, and doesn't even know if they actually exist. Regardless, he's certain he isn't going to enjoy their company, which he almost finds funny, due to how his dad's loyalties to Sectonia.
While not to the same intensity, Aster isn't particularly fond of his roommate Eve, either. She's pushy and whiny and annoying and ugh.
He's panromantic, although has yet to come to accept himself being attracted to other males.
- This is Jazz's first male character to actually be posted on a wiki. She has posted a male character before (not on the wiki), but he didn't really have a personality. And then there was another which Jazz has no intents to bring back.
- Aster is a type of flower, and one of the only (vaguely) masculine flower names Jazz could find. Occultus is Latin for occult/hidden/mysterious/secret/etc.
- His name accidentally resembles "aster occidentalis", which Jazz is just going to roll with anyways.
- Aster is about 1′4″, counting his spike-things and stinger-y-thing, which add two inches or so. Still small, but with his limbs (or lack thereof) in mind, he's not that small, and floats at slightly below average height.
- Aster's fangs (along with the rest of his teeth) are made for piercing, as opposed to chewing. Puddings, stuff that can easily be ripped into pieces, or stuff with a somewhat hard exterior, but liquidy insides are all fair game. Just nothing citrus. That's not a good idea.
- It's quite possible that Aster may not take Taranza's role in the future.