|Adrian Eugene Haltmann|
|Gaming Series of Origins||Kirby.|
|Gaming Parentage||Susie is my mother figure.|
|Pet(s)||No thank you.|
|Alignment||Antagonist and proud.|
|Knock Out! Moments||Oh, ha-ha, I am of short stature. I am going to see to it that you regret that comment.|
|Favored School Subject||Science.|
|Least Favored School Subject||… Physical Education.|
|Nemeses||Why are there so many of them.|
|Favorite Beverage||Earl grey tea.|
Adrian has a tendency to act… Robotic, for a lack of a better word. Cold, emotionless, logical, the whole nine yards. He isn't such, he'll assure you, and is, in fact, disgusted by the notion you would he, of all people, is a robot. He's got some prejudice when it comes to sentient machinery. However he does quite enjoy the “normal” sort of technology, and frequently relies on it. What emotion he will show is usually patronizing in some fashion, and absolutely drenched in false politeness. In the moments when Adrian gets emotional, it shows. He often flaunts his pridefulness, but will turn into a shouting mess when he gets angry (likely a trait he 'inherited' from good ol' 'granddad'), throwing a tantrum like the spoiled little brat he is.
Adrian's biological family is questionable at best. He started as a clone of his 'mother', but had a good bit of... Fiddling done, genetically speaking. Susie is the only one that knows for certain how many samples were actually used in his creation.
And no, he won't turn into a purple puddle of goo. He isn't that kind of clone. He and his 'mother' don't have a particularly warm relationship, but the two of them get along fine. It's more 'mutual respect' than it is a traditional mother-son relationship. The thought of having to betray her is not one that pleases him.
He's about as familiar with his 'grandfather' as he is with any other member of his family, excluding Susie, which is to say; not at all. At least he knows who he is, though.
He isn't interested. In the slightest. Get lost.
- 'Adrian' and 'Eugene' were chosen because they were both actual names that sounded rather snooty.
- Adrian is definitely not over four feet tall.
- He enjoys stargazing, but won't admit to it.
- Adrian was based upon the theory/headcanon that Susie was a clone of Susanna, one that Jazz wholeheartedly believed until it was proven to be incorrect.
- Since I am currently too lazy to attempt to integrate the information into this page, I am simply going to link this. Enjoy some facts about this dork.